Enjoy peace of mind after standard warranty expires
ASUS Warranty Extension covers failures or malfunctions that occur during the warranty period and under normal use conditions, as well as any material or workmanship defects. This will save possible repair cost and precious time when your standard warranty expires as well as ensuring your ASUS product will continue to perform at its peak conditions.
Easy to buy, easy to use
After you purchase ASUS Warranty Extension, we will send you a set of activation code and password to your email account. You can immediately activate ASUS Warranty Extension at ASUS member site!
- Applicable to ASUS product with the standard 1-year warranty
- Must be purchased within 12 months of your ASUS product purchase date
Warranty Extension Requirements
- Must be registered and activated online after receiving activation code and password
- Does not cover software, battery, peripherals (mouse, bags, and adapter etc.) and customer induced damage.
- Global warranty services are limited to the available options in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability, and response time vary with countries.
Warranty Extension Activation
Step 1: Become an ASUS Member
Go to the ASUS Member website and sign up to become an ASUS member. If you are already an ASUS member, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Register your product
Login to the ASUS Member website and click on "Product Registration" from the left side menu. Please fill in the form with the relevant details of your ASUS product. If you have already registered your product, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Activate Your Service Product
Click on "Warranty Extension Activation "on the left side menu and follow these instructions: Select the registered product for which your extended service product and enter the Contract Code and Password. Click on "Submit" to finish the process.
Warranty Extension Limitation
The Warranty Extension only covers failures or malfunctions that occur during the warranty period and under normal use conditions, as well as any material or workmanship defects. The Warranty Extension Service will not apply if:
1. The product has been tampered, repaired, or modified by non-authorized personnel.
2. The serial number on the product, components, or accessories has been altered, canceled, or removed.
3. The warranty seals have been broken, blurred, or altered.
4. There is damage caused by an external electrical fault, any accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions.
5. There is damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to a peripheral device such as a printer, external optical drive, and other such devices.
6. There is damage from use outside the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in your product User Manual.
7. There is damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by ASUS.
8. There is damage or loss of any program, data or removable storage media, or if there is cost involved in recovering any program or data.
9. There is damage from the third party software or from computer viruses.
10. There is software or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.